Forum under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+9
NoireJRose
Sunny
XxkorichanxX
Yunii
Shadowkillagirl232
shadowmaster8119
aznclair111
DarknessDCC
Tiomi123
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

Introduce yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Heya everyone! I know it's a bit strange to read "Introduce yourself" when the studio is already active for a while. But somehow I got a feeling that we all should get known to each other a bit better! : 3 Well here are some basic facts about me:

Name: Franzi, or Tio
DoB: 24th September
Sign: Libra
MSN/Skype: ask

Favorite Games: Final Fantasy VII;X;XII;XIII, Assassins Creed, Shadow Hearts, Suikoden, Devil May Cry
Favorite Animes/Mangas: Pandora Hearts, Code Geass, Black Lagoon, Ga-Rei-Zero, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Junjo Romantica

I'm a pretty open minded and friendly person! I love to talk to many people, but it's rare that I start the conversation.. cause I'm sometimes a bit shy xD But I can also be bossy somehow : O
I'm a creative person, if I can't do anything creative each day I'm going to go crazy.. but I never got enough time to do all I want to do lol So I'm quite crazy! XD

Now it's up to you! : 3
Back to top Go down
https://risingtempeststudio.forumotion.com
DarknessDCC

DarknessDCC

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi everyone -waves-
Im DarknessDCC but you may call me Jane =o -goes nuts from ppl keep calling me DCC-

Age; 18 =O
DOB; September 8th
Country; Sweden-Although I am Danish&Thai
....ima do a full description of myself kk? lol
hair color; Black/brown (bf forcing me to let it go back to brown D8)
eye color; Brown (changes from light brown to black)
Im about 165 cm tall ._. my bf is 1 cm taller =o lol who's the tall one when i got heels on..xD MUAHAH!
I got fat fingers o_O; yet awesome pretty nail *___*
I seem to walk weird and now got alot of back pain cuz of it o_O;
I do not go to school, but work part time.
uhh i got 1 older sister, 1 older brother, and 1 younger sister, my older sister got 3 kids 2 girl 1 boy =o
god they are cute x3 my small nieces and nephew -hugs them in my imagination-
I got 3 Computers o_o, and if u count the once I got in Denmark as wel, its 5..lol
uhh Wat more..i hate my teeth?..o.o
I cant stand bad BREATH D8!!!!
I love Lightning....more then u can imagine ._.
I in secret snuggles with her Dx -hugs lightning- I love u!! I swear!! D8<

uhh cant think of anymore..proply shouldn't write anymore either ._.
-looks at all I wrote-
yeah...xD

Back to top Go down
aznclair111

aznclair111

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Helloo~
Please call me Susan or Suzye Smile
I very much despise my username (i wasn't very creative back then with usernames >.>)

I'm 15 yrs. old
DOB: December 26th
I live in the USA
My heritage: 75% Vietnamese and 25% Chinese
I noticed that I have a slight southern and vietnamese accent in my english lol (Well I guess that's what I get for living in the South) :p
I'm very short: about 152.4cm, 5 ft o.o
But within the my family I don't feel short (And my mom use to always make me drink milk so i can grow)
I'm the youngest in my family, 2 older sisters already in college and out of college.

My Hobbies (other than video editing of course) are: Singing, Drawing, watching movies, and playing games.
My Favorite games are: Dynasty Warriors 5 empires; 5; 6, N3 (Ninety-nine nights), Assassin's Creed, DOA (Dead or Alive) all; Beach volleyball 1 & 2. (haven't played FF since i was little)
Unfortunately, I don't have a game station anymore Sad
I prefer mangas more than anime, but I love Kaichou wa maid-sama, Death Note and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. And I always wanted to watch the Kuroshitsuji series, but I can't commit to watching all the anime series on my laptop.

I'm an emoticon whore!! My sentences always feel incomplete without them.
But I've toned down a bit haha.

Dang...I typed too much o.o

Back to top Go down
shadowmaster8119

shadowmaster8119

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

hi ^_^

call me Van becuase my first name is kinda complicated.

im 15.
dark brown hair
brown eyes.
born May 5
live in the U.S
im cambodian.
i dont have an accent but i sometimes speak like a fob.
i really REAllY hate the color pink.
im short as hell. im like 4'11 T_T
i LOVE playing in the rain XD

i've been called nice,funny, a good singer, and badass. im usually the one who make a conversation, but only face to face. it kinda awkward for me to talk to people i've never met. i read alot(nerdy). books mangas and whatev but i like kuroshitsuji, and kimi no todoke. i used to like vampire knight, but then the whole vampire thing got over-rated. i listen to all kind of music but country....and rap....
Back to top Go down
Shadowkillagirl232

Shadowkillagirl232

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Haii guys! Very Happy
You all seem pretty interesting so far! Haha.

Kay, you guys can call me Bree, it's my name . D:
DOB: Febuary 12th.
I live in Canada.
I'm probably the youngest here.. I'm 14 x.x' -shot-
I'm native but I'll just stick to canadian ^^'
I stand at 5'9, which is pretty freakin tall for my age D8
I enjoy reading, drawing, exploring and obviously playing video games. x3
My favourite book is ... actually I don't have one. x3
My favourite video games are Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, The Sims, GTA, and Homefront.
I don't think any of you know but I'm a huge Leon fangirl, man D8 He's just so HAWT! ♥️
I can't go on with a sentence sometimes without an emoticon. D:
Annddd, I never start a conversation unless .. it's my bFFFFFF / XD
Back to top Go down
Yunii

Yunii

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm stefanie but call me yunii cuz i pretty hate that name <.< at least when it's written out fully...
so you can also call me steffie if you want^^
i'm 16 years old and my birthday's on the 16th of June =D
my fav colour is cyan and i hate pink (but i started to kinda like it recently xD)
i'm from germany
i'm reeeaaally short xD i'm only 1,55m -shots- x_x ... a real midget xD
i love to read and to draw
my fav book series are The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare really awesome books x3
i hope no ones annoyed by it but i exremely often use the smiley xD i even almost always end my sentences with it x_x
some people may call me weird but well actually... as i already mentioned i'm really shy and hardly start to talk to anyone o3o
i'm really perfectionist x.x and if i don't like something i did then nothing will change it xD
i've got 2 lovely cats x3 one is a turkish angora and called h"Happy" (and that name pretty fits her xD but i'd rather called her crazy ö.ö but that's a stupid name) and the other is a norwegian forest cat and called "Ronja" x3
i'm really uncreative even though others mostely see it in a different way but believe me i'm REALLY uncreative T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!!! ;DDD
Late as usual hum xD

So like:

Name: Inês (since not everyone can make that hat, you can call me Suga)
DoB: 18 July 1995, 15 years old
Height: 5'6, I guess O.o It's 1.70 cm ahaha
Miscellanous (LOL? xD): I don't have pretty nails, I hate earrings, I love rigns and bracelets, I'm not very girly and I hang out with guys normally as friends (what do you care right?! ahah), I usually don't go to the beach, don't like it, I rather hang out with friends at bars or a night walk :b

I'm a friendly person but when you mess with me or my friends, my claws sting out so be careful :O
I HATE conceited, selfish, self-centered, futile and barbie-like, people/girls.
I LOVE nice, caring, giving, humble, people! ^^
Oh and I really don't like lies, honesty FTW! ahaha <333

It's really nice to work with such great people and I hope we'll continue to do so for a very long time and hope we can continue to get along well! Peace&Love&Sex! xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

* Oh and just a curiosity :L

I'm obsessed with boys, texting, video games, editing, anime and yaoi. Only good stuff o'course ;D
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 am

Yay I also love Yaoi so much : OO Yaoi's the best!

And I just noticed that I haven't wrote down anything about my family : O Well I life together with my mum and my sis(my daddy said "bye bye" years ago xD), but in one year I'll go to university so I'm going to be alone T.T

I also hope that this studio will stay active and we can create a lot of MEPs, I'm already thinking about our next MEP lol
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX

XxkorichanxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm

hi everyone! here's basic stuffies about me:

name:kori
DOB: May 7th
height: 5' 2''... damn it i wanna be taller! Dx
favorite book... do i read? XDD
favorite movie: star wars!! :OO
favorite anime: bleach, black lagoon, fairy tail, canaan...
favorite games: FF Series, MGS Series 8D
nyaaa so i'm a pretty quiet person and i usually dont start too many conversations, but i respond normally to anybody that says something to me! xD i live with my twinny, my two brothers, my two parents and my grandma(even though she visits the hospital a lot x3) in a small house in a small town... and since i'm a very clean person i can't stand all of the clutter Dx and i do get into yaoi and yuri sometimes, but it doesn't happen that much x3 what else... oh yeah i have two animals, a cat named bella and a doggie named eva! xD now i think that's it...

clown
Back to top Go down
Shadowkillagirl232

Shadowkillagirl232

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

I have two pets! xD A cat named Tasha and a dog named Loafy! My uncle named him that.. his original name was Lehlin or something. XD
Back to top Go down
shadowmaster8119

shadowmaster8119

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:18 am

aww...i only have a dog. his name is sony, and hes an old grumpy doggie!!!!!!

btw are any of you guys entering the Liar games. i was thinking about entering and i have a vid but im not sure. im lame like that T_T
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 am

@shadowmaster: You should enter Liar Games! : O I entered too and even if we don't have a chance it's still worth trying! : D
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX

XxkorichanxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:37 pm

liar games... what's that? :OO a contest? x3
Back to top Go down
shadowmaster8119

shadowmaster8119

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

@kori yea it a contest. it very tricky cause its all about deception and stuff.

@tiomi yea. but there is a chance u can make it. your an awesome vid editor so dont doubt!
Back to top Go down
Shadowkillagirl232

Shadowkillagirl232

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh I want to enter the Liars game! 8D I don't know what video to submit though ><'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I missed all this because I was away Sad
I'll put my basic info up for good measure.

Name: Harriet, (but Harri or Sunny is fine ^_^)
Birthday: May 21st
Fave Games: FF Series, MGS Series, Phoenix Wright Series, Resonance of Fate
Fave Animes: Dragonball Z, Hellsing
Fave Movie: Probably The Dark Knight. I must've seen it a gazillion times Smile

I'm from Wales, UK. I'm 5'3" or thereabouts, dark hair and eyes. I live in a house full of people; my mum, my mum's partner, me, my younger brother, my older brother + his girlfriend, and my mum's partner's daughter. Plus two jack russels called Hector and Jay I love you

Atm I work in the family opticians during the week, and volunteer at a Victorian castle on the weekends. I'm currently on gap year and going to study History&Mandarin Chinese at university in september.

I think that's about it....scratch
Back to top Go down
NoireJRose

NoireJRose

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:40 pm

OH-MY-GOD, I realized now I've never introduced myself!
I'm sorry, I had a difficult summer, forgive me D: I'll say something about me now Smile

Name: Giuditta (you can call me Giudy, Jude, G etc)
Birthday: July 2nd
Fave Games: FF Series, Rogue Galaxy
Fave Animes: Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Vampire Knight, Inu.Yasha
Fave Movies: X-men, Pirates of the Caribbean, Memoires of a Geisha, The Mummy, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Requiem for a Dream
Fave Music: Rock/Metal/Classic

I come from Italy and I can speak french, english and a little bit of german (and italian, of course xD). I started university in october, I'm studying engineering Smile
I like staying with my friends, listening to music, drawing, singing, cooking... and eating xD One day I'll be the fattest girl in the world I think, but luckily now I'm still thin xD

I don't know what to say xD I hope it's okay Smile

Back to top Go down
RikkuYunchen

RikkuYunchen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Then the newbie shall say hai. Warning: I love writing. So this will be long. I warned you :p

Name: Mizzy (or whatever pleases you)
B-Day: April 5th
Fav Games: Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Valkyrie Profile, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Amnesia, 3rd B-Day, etc.
Fav Anime: Higurashi
Fav movies: Howl's moving Castle, Lotr, HP, Star Wars, PotC, Tangled (okay, all disney movies), and more
Fav TV shows: SUPERNATURAL!!!, Merlin, How I met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Big bang theory, ...

Yeah, I'm from austria (and as I write everyhwere, this is and never will be australia. nope) and speak german (& english, duh). I have a weird obsession with cookies, Misha Collins & cats. I love reading (my fav author is Brent Weeks. Thanks to one of his books, i have no problems with prism and colors in physics anymore ^^)
Umm, I get easily distracted & everyone can make me laugh, I guess? Oh, I'm usually shy, so you'll probs won't see me hugging others here this fast... just kidding, I hug everyone. But I am shy. Kind of. I love talking about food with certain people. Hey, eating is fun!
Oh, my hobbies are being a weirdo, reading, vidding, and abusing photoshop. and I love to help others. Okay, sometimes I don't but saying no is like not thinking about food, impossible.

Okay enough now, I warned you anyway. Hope you had fun reading and don't attempt to kill me right away :3 I look forward to work with all of you and also to annoy you guys! :>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RikkuYunchen?feature=mhee
xDarkxKairi

xDarkxKairi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

HIIII FELLOW MEMBERS 8D I'm soo proud to be a part of this BADASS Studio! Woot! Now time to introduce myself ~

Name: Lucia {Lucy or Light} .. I never liked my real name -.-...
Birthday: FEB 3
Favorite Games? Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid >Very Happy , Resident Evil, Splinter Cells, Haunting Ground, The 3rd Birthday, Halo && so on Razz
Favorite Anime: Tsubasa Chronicles, CardCaptor Sakura, Chobits, Pokemon, & Vampire Knight
Favorite Movies: Koizora, IpMan, Mr & Mrs Smith, Lara Croft, Tangled, & The Scorpion King
Favorite TV Shows, CRIMINAL MINDS!!! Flashpoint, The Vampire Diaries, & Friends.

Well I'm just ur normal average Japanese/Ecuadorian teenage girl who just LOVE to write stories Smile I'm the youngest in my family which I find lame Dx lol! I know 6 languages & they are English.. {Duh.} Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese & German. A little thou x3
I have a crazy obsession over oreo.. REAL CRAZY OBSESSION I'LL TACKLE ANYONE WHO SHOWS ME ONE xDD Haha I enjoy vidding, reading books, loving my boyfriend & of course help others. I can be a problem solver but I sometimes fail... >.< To be honest, I'm completely shy, I seriously act different here then out in the outside world. But no problem Im getting use it.
OMG.. LOVE HUGS! I doo *___* Hug me plz? xDDD Oh.. Plus I can be weird soo dont run away O__o xDDD
Well I guess thats about enough about me. It's a pleasure meeting you ALL. Cant wait to start working with ALL of u <3
Back to top Go down
Apathy

Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 am

Name: brittney
Birthday: May 29
Fave Games: FF Series, KH series, Okami, etc xD
Fave Animes: Mawaru Penguindrum, Kuroshitsuji, to many more .__.
Fave Movies: Push, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Ferris Bueller, other old movies xD
Fave Music: Anything end up liking

haaay i'm brittney xD I'm pretty antisocial so yeah, but once i get to know someone I'm pretty open and weird lol.
i love homestuck, video games, and anime. I'm also the definition of impatience and i'm really lazy and stuff. I'm to awkward to say anything so
/end

edit: my username is ApatheticDaydream so I hope it was okay to make my username Apathy xD
Back to top Go down
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 am

Name: Ashley
Birthday; August 18
Favorite games: FFXIII, FFXIII-2, The Legend of Zelda series, Parasite Eve, Arc the Lad II, Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time, DDR, ITG, FFVII, FFIX, FFX, Metal Gear, others
Favorite anime: Evangelion and Air TV XDD
Favorite music: Everything but country (cannot stand it)

Hey, everyone, my name is Ashley and it's really a pleasure joining this group. I'm sooo excited to be working with some of the best editors on youtube and feel really honored to be a part of this studio. All of you are amazing!

Anyway, I'm a typical 22 year old with a passion for wildlife and a knack for graphic design to boot. I also love playing the piano and drawing in all the free time I have nowadays. I'm glad to be done with college for now and looking forward to pursuing my graduate degree in Zoology. I aspire to earn two Masters, one in GIS and the other in Zoology. Smile

I live in the US, in old, hot/humid Texas where it's always summertime, even in the winter. Winters here are in February but that's over now lol. I know SOME Spanish but English is my main language. I want to learn Czech, as that's my nationality, and German, also another nationality I have.

Lol, I have bleached hair because I got tired of the brown and hazel eyes. I think they're hazel, but I pretend they're a bluish-green Very Happy

Definitely a pleasure meeting ALL of you!!! I really want to start working with this awesome group! *group glomp* cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Yay nearly everyone introduced so far Very Happy Only FFlove1000 needs to sign up here <3
But it looks like we remain as a studio of women xD Haha No man here, how sad

But what I wanted to say, you can adress everyone here with their real life names if you want :3 And spam the forum as your heart desires lol

@Lucia:
I like your name! Very Happy & you love criminal minds either? *__* one of my favorite TV series!! Besides SPN ;P

@Ashley:
you'll graduate in zoology? O.O Wow that is exiting! *.* What are you doing as a zoologist?
Back to top Go down
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:57 am

Lol, yeah I already graduated in Animal Biology. But I'm looking forward to applying to graduate school and getting a master's degree in zoology and GIS, hoping to extend my education in order to get a good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum under construction :: General :: About the members!-
Jump to: