Forum under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job offer :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

Job offer :3 Empty
PostSubject: Job offer :3   Job offer :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:55 am

Hey, guys, I was offered a 3 month internship out of state and am not really sure how to say this but...

I'm hoping there will be internet. If I don't have access to internet for some time, I might have to take a hiatus from vidding for a little while. I would like to start this project as soon as possible so that I could have my part completed before I leave.

I'm planning to leave around the end of this month/beginning of April. I'm going to cross my fingers that they have internet, though. Let's hope. :3
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Job offer :3   Job offer :3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Ohh nooo, and we only just got you =[

Well we'll cross our fingers for you, and congrats on your new job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Re: Job offer :3   Job offer :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:04 am

Thanks, and it doesn't mean I'm necessarily leaving the studio, only that my access to internet may be restricted.

Who knows what kind of amenities they have at a fish hatchery? Although, it's not everyday you get to tell someone you're going to be artificially inseminating female fish. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job offer :3   Job offer :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job offer :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum under construction :: Chat :: Chatbox :D-
Jump to: