Forum under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum under construction

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent RTS News

Go down 
+2
Sunny
Tiomi123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello everyone,
Since there were a few changes in the studio in the last weeks and I don't wanna spam you all with pms I started this ew topic. Here I will always inform you about recent activities and news in the studio. Pls try to answer to this thread when you read my post, since I wanna know if all red and understood.

Right now we got a few change concerning our members. Luckily our Co-Owner DarknessDCC can be active again and will also take part in the WORM, but SugarrFree had to leave us. She said she doesn't want to edit with FF anymore and I can understand her. I don't want this studio to be a burden for her :3

Our number of members is still on a good level, including the Owners we are 10 people here. But since our number decreased a bit me and Yunii thought about holding an audition soon. Therefor we are making a Promo for the studio together to get some more subs and people who know us :3

& the last point.. I've send you a pm concerning studio BGs some days ago.. & I dunno if you got it o.o If you don't want one it is okay but pls tell me at least that you got the pm xDD

I'm waiting for you replies <3
happy new Year
xTio
Back to top Go down
https://risingtempeststudio.forumotion.com
Sunny

Sunny

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

I READ IT!
It's sad to lose members but it'll be nice to hold auditions ^_^ Can't wait to see the promo.
Back to top Go down
aznclair111

aznclair111

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I read it! Aw SugarrFree was one of our best editors! Well hope she do well on editing something else or doing whatever she does. :p

Also for the bg..It's amazing! I would like one, but I'm using the new yt channel
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:39 pm

@clair:
I can make you a BG and don't worry, NireJRose uses the BG with the new design either and it looks good their too :3 But you can always change you design back to the old one if you want.
Anyway.. what color do you want to have?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDCC

DarknessDCC

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

I read it all Very Happy
-yay for bot being kicked out-
Back to top Go down
NoireJRose

NoireJRose

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Ooooookay, got it! Smile
Happy new year to you too! ^^
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX

XxkorichanxX

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 am

i have completed the reading!!! >: D
Back to top Go down
aznclair111

aznclair111

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Tiomi123 wrote:
@clair:
I can make you a BG and don't worry, NireJRose uses the BG with the new design either and it looks good their too :3 But you can always change you design back to the old one if you want.
Anyway.. what color do you want to have?

Hmm I like a greyish blue color and ohh oki I'll keep the new design then :p
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 pm

aznclair111 wrote:

Here it is, I hope you like it :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i7lssq
Back to top Go down
aznclair111

aznclair111

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 am

Tiomi123 wrote:
aznclair111 wrote:

Here it is, I hope you like it :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i7lssq

Wow it's really amazing! Very nightly X) Thank you Tiomi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent RTS News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent RTS News   Recent RTS News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent RTS News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum under construction :: General :: About the members!-
Jump to: